Accordion Fun Fold
This is a great card to create using your 12x12 DSP paper you have in your stash! The card is quick and easy. You can watch me create this card by clicking here: https://youtu.be/2WzFvBrfPO0
MEASUREMENTS: (all in inches)
Cardbase: DSP 12 x 5-1/2
Score: 1-3/4, 4-3/4, 7-3/4
Use bone folder to make creases
BW: 5-1/4 x 4 (inside layer)
Stamp on left of inside layer
BW: 2-3/4 x 4
Pale Papaya: 3 x 4-1/4
Scrap of BW to stamp Daffodil
Scrap of BW for sentiment
1. Stamp butterfly using Flirty Flamingo on BW inside layer ( 5-1/4 x 4)on LEFT hand side and adhere inside card base.
2. Stamp sentiment on BW scrap using Black ink and use Double Oval Punch (largest oval to cut out sentiment)
2.Stamp Daffodil in black ink on scrap of BW, color with blends, & die cut out.
3. BW 2-3/4 x 4 (emboss with Gingham folder)
4. Wrap ribbon around the embossed BW and adhere to Pale Papaya cardstock layer (3 x 4-1/4)
5. Pop up the Daffodil using dimensionals on the Gingham embossed basic white.
6. Then pop up the sentiment using dimensionals to bottom right on the Gingham layer.
7. Adhere the Pale Papaya and BW Gingham layer to front of card but only add glue to left hand of card.
8. Add In-Color Jewels gems and one butterfly to front of card.