Christmas Tags Quick & Easy! Snowman Season!
After designing my Tags using Perfectly Plaid for my December 3 zoom class (more information on my webpage and how to register) I just couldn't quit. I grabbed a different stamp set, Snowman Season and continued to create tags.
Who doesn't need tags around the holidays. I am sharing one of the tags I made. If you would like to watch the video for this tag and another POP UP Tag, then click here.
Materials: (All in inches)
- Old Olive Cardstock 2 x 5-1/2
- -Basic White 3 x 4-1/2 to die cut with
- DSP 3 x 4-1/2 to die cut with stitched
- Scrap Basic White cardstock to stamp
- Scrap Basic Black for hands
- DSP for hat
- DSP ¾ x 1-1/2 for bottom of card
- Basic White 3-3/4 x ¾ (sentiment)
- 8 inches of Real Red Double Stitched
- Real Red Ink
- Memento Black Ink
- Enough of the ribbon for a bow
- Linen Thread
- Glue dots
- Fancy Tag Topper