Delicate Dahlia Card to use anytime!
Have you noticed the beautiful Delicate Dahlia Stamp Set in the Sale-A-Bration catalog yet? You can receive this stamp set FREE!!!! Place a $100 order with me and you can choose to receive this stamp set for FREE! Click link to shop with me https://www.stampinup.com?hostcode=WGZEE9TM
This card is easy and quick to make but I think it is lovely. Let me know what you think. I have included the measurements and directions plus a list of the products I have used if you would like to order any or all of them. I have a video on YouTube showing how to put this card together.
All measurements will be in inches!
1. Card Base: Basic White Cardstock cut at
8-1/2 x 5-1/2, fold in half.
2. Cut Olive cardstock at 5-1/4 x 4 and adhere to front of card front.
3. Basic White Cardstock layer cut at 5 x 3-3/4 which you will stamp 3 Dahlias, one in Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Crumb Cake on the Basic White layer as shown in picture.
4. Adhere the Basic White layer to the Old Olive Cardstock on front of you card.
5. Basic White Cardstock cut at 3/4 x 2-1/2 and stamp using Memento Black Ink the sentiment: you INSPIRE me
6. Old Olive cardstock cut at 2-3/4 x 1 and adhere the sentiment on to this piece of cardstock. Add 3 dimensionals on back of Old Olive and pop up on middle of card to the right as shown.
7. Add 3 Holiday Rhinestones Basic Jewels to the front of the card.