Fun and Easy Backgrounds you can create yourself!
I used Stampin'Up! Nature's Harvest stamp set to create this quick and easy card. I love making my own background as well as using the beautiful designer series paper I have in my store. Today I used Polished Pink Ink pad and stamped the large coneflowers on my Polished Pink card base to create this simple but lovely background. I inked up my stamp, stamped on scrap paper, then stamped on my card base. I did this so the image would be lighter. Later when I stamped my coneflower on Basic White layer, I stamped full strength.
Here are my dimensions all in inches:
1. Card Base: Polished Pink cut at 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 (fold in half)
Stamp the coneflower using Polished Pink on scrap paper and then on the front of your card. Go around the 4 sides of the card.
2. Basic White cardstock cut at 5-1/4 x 4 and adhere inside the card.
3. Basic White Cardstock cut at 4-1/4 x 3-1/2 to stamp the large coneflower in Polished Pink.
Add dimensionals to back and adhere to front of your card.
4. Sentiment 3/4 x 6 ( stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink) Add 2 dimensionals and pop up on front of card.
5. Add 1 In-Color Jewels, Polished Pink on right hand of sentiment piece on front of your card.
If you missed my video, you can watch me create this card: https://youtu.be/Kef0m8GKnT0
The products I used for today's card and you may purchase by clicking on the items you want.