Pansy Patch Quick & Easy Card!
I cased this card from our Annual catalog on page 28 & 176 on my Facebook and YouTube Live on June 24!
Dimensions and Directions (all in inches)
- Card Base (Bumblebee) 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 fold in half
- Cut a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 Basic White and adhere inside card
- Cut a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 of Pansy Petals Designer Series ; adhere the designer series paper on the front of the card base.
- Cut a 4-1/2 x 3-1/2 of designer series paper and adhere this to center of your card base on top of the other Designer Series paper.
- Scrap of Basic White and stamp in Soft Succulent your
- Punch out the sentiment using the "Everyday Label"
punch. Lay this aside.
- Using about 13 inches of Polished Pink ribbon and glue
dots, attach the ribbon to the front of your card.
- Add dimensionals to the back of your sentiment label
and attach the sentiment in the middle over the ribbon.
- Add one 2021-2023 In Color Jewels