Welcoming the New
Updated: Jul 2
I am using Timeless Tulips Stamp Set, Punch, and the Tasteful Textile embossing folder for my Blog Hop Card!
Dimensions: (all in inches)
Polished Pink Cardstock 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 folded in half for your card base.
Basic White: Cut 2 at 5-1/4 x 4 (one for inside card and one for layer on front of card)
Basic White: 3-/14 x 4-1/4 and 3 x 4
Basic White scrap to stamp tulips and leaves
Basic White: 1/2 x 3-1/4 to stamp your sentiment
1. Adhere the Basic White (5-1/4 x 4) inside your card. 2.Use the Tasteful Textile embossing folder to run through your Cut & Emboss machine using the other Basic White (5-1/4 x 4) and adhere to front of your card.
3. Using Polished Pink ink pad stamp two largest tulips on the scrap of basic white and cut out using the punch.
4. Stamp 3 leaves using Soft Succulent on the Basic White scrap and cut out using the punch.
5. Using the 3 x 4 Basic White, stamp two stems using Soft Succulent ink. Notice how I stamped the two stems starting at bottom of card together and then looking like a V. Adhere the 3x4 Basic White cardstock on top of the 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 . I used Multipurpose Liquid glue.
6. Using dimensions, pop up the tulips and leaves on the stems. Then add dimensionals and pop on the front of your card.
7. Stamp your sentiment using Memento Black ink on Basic White cut at 1/2 x 3-1/4. Add two dimensionals on the bottom at each end and adhesive in the middle or glue dots. Add your sentiment to the front of you card.
8. Add Polished Pink 2021-2023 In Color Jewels on the front of your card. I used 5 2021-2023 In Color Jewels on my card.
I hope you like my card! Thanks for blog hopping! Terri Hartley at Rustic Barn Cards
Look below to hop to any of the Silver Elite's Blog Hop. Below you will find where you are and where to go next if you want to go in order! Thank you for stopping by and I would love if you would leave me a comment!
Terri Hartley (YOU ARE HERE!)
Tucker Topnotch Designs (NEXT!)