TUTORIALS AND VIDEOS
Rustic Barn Cards
Watch my video on how to create this cute, fun, and easy Birthday Card using Hey Birthday Chick Bundle!
Hey Chick Bundle (English)  $44.00
Hey Birthday Chick Bundle (English)  $43.00 (One I used for the card)
Basic White Thick Cardstock  $8.25
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock  $8.75
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin  $7.50
Old Olive Cardstock  $8.75
Old Olive Classic Stampin Pad  $7.50
Daffodil Delight Cardstock  $8.75 Cajun Craze Classic Stampin Pad  $7.50
Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends Combo Pack  $9.00
Rhinestone Basic Jewels  $5.00 Stampin Dimensionals  $4.00 Multipurpose Liquid Glue  $4.00 Stamparatus  $49.00
FACEBOOK LIVE-Wed. April 7, 2021!
Tutorial for Iris Card on my FACEBOOK live and products I used below directions if you would like to order any!
Tutorial for Iris Card!
Dimensions: (All in inches)
Highland Heather cardstock cut at 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inches for the card base.
Basic White cut 2 at 5-1/4 x 4
Basic White 3-2/4 x 4-1/4
Basic White 3 x 4
Scrap of Basic White & Highland Heather
1. Fold Highland Heather cardstock in half.
2. Basic White 5-1/4 x 4 using Mossy Meadow Ink, stamp off the small leaves onto scratch paper and onto the card layer to create your own design or DSP. Adhere this to front of your card.
3. Stamp one leaf in Mossy Meadow in lower right hand corner of second Basic White 5-1/4 x 4 and adhere this inside your card base.
4. On the Basic White 3 x 4 using memento black ink, stamp the iris on the Basic White cardstock.
5. Using Mossy Meadow and Highland Heather Stampin' Blends color in the flowers and leaves. Adhere this to your Basic White 4-1/4 x 3-1/4 layer.
6. Add dimensionals to the back and pop up on the front of the card.
7. Stamp the sentiment using Mossy Meadow Ink on the scrap of Basic White. Using the Oval punch, punch out the sentiment using the smallest oval.
8. Using the largest oval of the punch, punch out an oval using the scrap of Highland Heather. Adhere the sentiment on top of the Highland Heather oval. Add dimensionals on the back and place on front of card below the Iris and to the right.
9. Add 3 Pastel Pearls on the front of the card.
10. Cut 6-8 inches of Mossy Meadow twine and tie a bow. Using a glue dot, add the bow to the upper left of the Iris on front of card.
Click on any product below to order! You will be sent to my online shop!
Window Card-Celebrate Sunflowers FACEBOOK LIVE 3/23/21
Dimensions here as I stated in my Facebook live:
1. Card Base 4 x 10-1/2 and scored at 5-1/4 (Granny Apple Green)
2. Use Dainty Diamonds and emboss front of Granny Apple Card.
3. Circle die or 3 inch punch to make circle cut out in front of card.
4. Basic White 3-3/4 x 10-1/4 (goes inside card base) Fold in half.
Place basic white cardstock inside the Granny Apple Green and trace lightly with a pencil inside the circle.
Using Memento Balck ink stamp largest sunflower image and stamp inside the circle on the Basic White Cardstock. Let ink dry and erase the pencil marks.
5. Using the blends: Dark & Light Daffodil and Dark Granny Apple Green color the sunflower image you stamped.
6. Add glue to back of Basic white cardstock and adhere to inside of Granny Apple Green so the sunflower is showing through the window.
7. On a scrap of Daffodil Delight stamp the sentiment Thanks a Bunch in Granny Apple Green.
8. Using a stitched rectangle die cut out using the Cut & Emboss machine the sentiment.
9. Pop up the sentiment with dimensionals and place on front of card below the window.
10. A VERY IMPORTANT PART: turn over the Granny Apple Green window card and add multi purpose glue or the glue of your choice on the back of the card and adhere this to the 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 cardstock (Daffodil Delight) and your card is almost finished except for some bling. Yes, I forgot this step on my live. Guess why they call them lives, you can't edit the video!! LOL!
SUPPLIES & PRODUCTS!
If you would like to order any of the products shown I used in my video, you may click on them below to go to my Stampin'Up! shop or call me at 641-680-9369 if you would like me to place your order.
Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle http://www.stampinup.com/products/celebrate-sunflowers-bundle-(english)?demoid=2233578
Basic White Thick Cardstock http://www.stampinup.com/products/basic-white-8-1-2-x-11-thick-cardstock?demoid=2233578
Granny Apple Green Cardstock http://www.stampinup.com/products/cardstock-8-1-2-x-11-granny-apple-green?demoid=2233578
Daffodil Delight cardstock http://www.stampinup.com/products/cardstock-8-1-2-x-11-daffodil-delight?demoid=2233578
Daffodil Delight blends http://www.stampinup.com/products/dafodill-delight-stampin-blends-combo-pack?demoid=2233578
Layering Circle Dies http://www.stampinup.com/products/layering-circles-dies?demoid=2233578
Rectangle Stitched dies http://www.stampinup.com/products/stitched-rectangles-dies?demoid=2233578
Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder http://www.stampinup.com/products/dainty-diamonds-3d-embossing-folder?demoid=2233578
Adhesive (Multi Purpose glue) http://www.stampinup.com/products/glue-liquid-multipurpose?demoid=2233578
Stampin' Dimensionals http://www.stampinup.com/products/stampin-dimensionals?demoid=2233578
Take Your Pick Tool http://www.stampinup.com/products/take-your-pick?demoid=2233578
Click on image above to watch my video showing how to make two cards from one card base!
Quick Tip Monday!
Art Gallery Stamp Set !
Seashell Card Dimensions!
Card 1 (Hey, there Friend) Both cards use same dimensions!
Basic White Card Base: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Balmy Blue cut at 5-1/4 x 4
Basic White cut at 5 x 3-3/4
Scrap of Balmy Blue and White
1. Stamp Hey there Friend in memento black on white cardstock from the Darling Donkey stamp set.
2. Using the Oval punch, punch out sentiment Hey There Friend using smallest oval.
3. Punch out an oval in Balmy Blue using the larger oval.
4. Using the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder run it through the cut & emboss machine using Balmy Blue Cardstock. Adhere to card base.
5. Using Seashells 3D embossing folder run it through the cut & emboss machine using white cardstock.
6. Using Blending Brushes, one for each of the following colors:
Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake apply colors to your card. (Watch Facebook replay for more directions)
7. Adhere white seashell layer layer on the front of the card on the Balmy Blue layer.
8. Adhere the Hey There, Friend oval to Balmy Blue oval and add dimensionals to back of Balmy Blue and adhere to front of card.
9. Add embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels
Blending Brushes to create Beautiful Cards as
seen on FACEBOOK Live Feb. 9, 2021!
Products I used in card!
Seashells 3D Embossing Folder 154309 Page 41 of Jan-June 2021 mini catalog
Blending Brushes 153611 page 70 of Jan-June 2021 mini
Double Oval Punch 154242 page 65 Jan.-June 2021 mini catalog
Petal Pink Ink pad 147108
Balmy Blue Ink pad 147107
Crumb Cake Ink Pad 147116
Classic Stampin Ink Pads on page 142-144 of annual catalog 2020-21
Gift Card Holder
Dimensions: All in inches!
Cardstock: 4-1/2 x 11 and score 1-1/2 & 5-1/2
DSP for front: 4 x 3-3/4
DSP: Cut 2 at 4 x 1-1/4
Whisper White for inside card: 4 x 3-3/4
Cardstock 1. 2. 3. 4.
1. Add DSP on front of card.
2. Add 2 DSP, one on right side of card and one on flap.
3. Use punch to punch out an opening.
4. Add liquid glue or Stampin'Seal on inside of folded edges as shown.
5. Adhere whisper white layer inside card.
6. Stamp or write inside on whisper white.
6. Add ribbon around card and tie a bow.
7. Insert money or gift card!
Sample of Gift Card Holders!
Larger Gift Holder for a larger gift card as a Starbucks gift card!
Cardstock: 4-14 X 11
SCORE 1-1/2 & 6-3/4
DSP for front: 4x4
DSP: Cut one for flap at 4 X 1-1/4
Whisper White for inside 4x4
Barn Door Fun Fold Card
Click on picture above to watch video!
Directions with dimensions!
All in inches!
Card Base: Whisper White cardstock cut at 4-1/4 X 11 (scored at 5-1/2) , Fold, and then place back in trimmer. Cut at 2 inches starting at the fold line and cut down to the end of the card. Take scissors and cut off the 2 inches by 5-1/2
Whisper White: 5-1/2 X 2
Shaded Spruce: 5-1/4 X 4
Shaded Spruce: 5-1/4 X 2
Scrap of Whisper White to stamp Moose, Pine Trees, and gnome.
Using Memento Black ink, stamp the gnome on your scrap of cardstock.
Using Shaded Spruce, stamp two pine trees from Perfectly Plaid Stamp set. Using punch, punch out the pine trees.
Using crumb cake stamp the moose outline and then in detail sing the other stamp. The outline stamp is the one that is smooth on top of the stamp and will be stamped first. Then ink up other Moose stamp and stamp on top of outline Moose image lining up your stamp.
Using the Moose stamp, punch out the moose.
Using blends, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Gray Granite, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, and Early Espresso color the Gnome and then cut out with scissors.
Using the Evergreens Forest 3D embossing folder, run both Shaded Spruce pieces of cardstock through the Cut & Emboss machine.
Stamp in Shaded Spruce your greeting, “enjoy the STILLNESS of the SEASON,” inside the Whisper White Barn Door fold.
Adhere the 5-1/4 x 4 Shaded Spruce in the inside of card.
Fold Whisper White fold of card and add adhesive to the back of the pine trees and attach to the white fold as shown in picture above.
Adhere the 2 X 5-1/4 Shaded Spruce that is embossed with Evergreen Forest on the Whisper White Barn Door Fold on the front of the card.
Using Curvy die, third one down in die set, die cut on the Whisper White 5-1/4 x 2 inch.
You can use the top or bottom of the Whisper White after you die cut. If you use the cardstock with trim from die, take your scissors and cut the trim off.
Stamp the sentiment from Merry Moose Stamp set in Shaded Spruce on the front of your Whisper White snow cardstock. Decide where you want to place your Moose and gnome first before you stamp the sentiment.
Place the snow cardstock 2 X 5-1/4 on the fun fold flap on the front and decide where you want to add the Moose and Gnome. Then adhere the snow on the top of the Shaded Spruce Barn Door Fold.
Pop up the Moose and Gnome with dimensionals on the Whisper White Snow on either side of the sentiment, Happiest of Holidays.
Add Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments on the front of your card.
Materials for the Barn Door Fun Fold Card!
-Merry Moose Stamp Set and Punch
#153015 $31.50 (P. 27 in Mini Holiday)
-Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set (P.60 annual)
# 149418 $17.00
- Pine Tree Punch
#149521 $ 18.00 (P. 166 in Annual)
-Gnome for the Holidays Stamp Set
# 153322 $19.00 ( P. 23 in Mini Holiday)
-Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder
# 153576 $10.00 (P. 35 in Mini Holiday)
-Memento Black Ink
# 132708 $6.00 (P. 147 in annual)
-Shaded Spruce Cardstock
# 146981 $8.75 (P. 142 in annual)
-Shaded Spruce Ink Pad
#147088 $7.50 (P. 142 in annual)
-Whisper White Cardstock-Thick
#140272 $8.25 (P. 153 in Annual)
-Curvy Dies (Early Release Nov. 3)
-Blends: Light & Dark Combo
Annual Catalog-P. 142-143
-Real Red #154899 $9.00
-Shaded Spruce #154903 $9.00
-Petal Pink #154893 $9.00
-Gray Granite for beard #154886 $9.00
-Crumb Cake #154882 $9.00
-Soft Suede # 154906 $9.00
-Daffodil Delight #154883 $9.00
-Night of Navy #154891 $9.00
-Dimensionals #104430 (P. 162 in Annual)
-Snowflake Adhesive Back Embellishments #153545 $6.00 (P. 29 in
- Stampin Seal+ #149699 $12.00
(P. 162 in Annual)
Thank you Card!
An easy card I made with scraps of DSP!
Used FEELS LIKE FROST designer series paper (DSP)
* Rectangle dies -Highland Heather and Whisper White stamping the sentiment, Thank you so very Much, from Flourishing Phrases stamp set!
* I dyed the crinkled seam binding ribbon Highland Heather using Stampin' Blends!
*Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Decorating ROUND TINS!
Materials needed for decorating round tin!
#153544 Round Tins (P. 68- Mini Catalog Aug.-Dec. 2020)
#153550 Metallic Mesh Ribbon (P. 53- Mini Catalog Aug.-Dec. 2020)
#153492 Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (P. 9-Mini Catalog Aug.- Dec. 2020)
#149418 Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set (P. 60- Annual Catalog June 2020- May 2021)
# 149521 Pine Tree Punch (P. 166- Annual Catalog June 2020-May 2021)
#149516 Timeless Label (P. 166-Annual Catalog June 2020-May 2021)
Quick Tip Monday- for tips to help you with your stamping and once a month how to use your Paper Pumpkin and alternatives!
Thursday Card Class- I will show you how to make cards which you can recreate! I focus on the beginner and casual stamper.
Join me for Thursday Card class on YouTube! My channel is: Rustic Barn Cards!
Triple Time Stamping Halloween Card!
Gnome for the Holidays!
Click here to watch a video how to make this fun and cute card!